Terms & Conditions
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. This document contains General Terms and Conditions, according to which the TRADER provides its products to its customers through the QQ Natural Online Store. These conditions are binding on all users. By clicking the Buy Your button, the customer agrees to these Terms and Conditions.
2. Identification of the client in order to reproduce his statement for acceptance of the General Terms and for the order is made through the log files stored on the server of / site name /, storage of the IP address of the user / client, as well as any other information.
3. The products available on the QQ Natural website are not a legally binding offer, but a demonstrative online catalog describing the merchant's product line.
4. After clicking the Buy button, customers agree to purchase the goods in the store. This action is legally binding. The customer receives a confirmation of the order and upon receipt of this confirmation it is considered that the contract has been concluded.
5. The TRADER reserves the right to refuse delivery of a confirmed order in case the goods are not available. In the absence of stock of the ordered goods, within the working week the TRADER notifies the customer of its exhaustion by sending a message to the e-mail address specified by the customer or to the specified phone number. In case a transfer has been made to the merchant's account, the customer will be able to choose between refund, cancellation of the order or through a replacement order.
6. The contractual language is Bulgarian, and payments will be made in Bulgarian levs with VAT.
7. The customer bears the full risk of damage / loss of the goods upon delivery. Immediately after handing over the goods by courier, the TRADER is released from the risk that is transferred to the customer. The TRADER is not responsible for the delay in case the delay is due to a courier or other supplier.
8. Check the goods on the spot in front of the courier. In case of breakage, you can take advantage of the insurance of the goods with which your products are shipped. Any damage, shocks and other damages should be reported immediately to the TRADER. In the event that damage is found to have occurred during the transportation of the goods, the TRADER is not responsible. If an incorrect or wrong address, contact person and / or telephone number is indicated when submitting the order, the TRADER is not bound by any obligation to fulfill the order.
8a. Upon delivery of the goods, the customer signs the accompanying documents. In case of refusal to receive the goods, except for the cases described below, the refusal is considered unfounded and the customer must pay the costs of delivery and return of the goods. In case the customer is not found within the deadline for delivery to the specified address or access and conditions for delivery of the goods are not provided within this period, the TRADER is released from its obligation to deliver the goods ordered for purchase.
8b. When the delivered goods clearly do not correspond to the goods ordered for purchase by the customer and this can be established by its ordinary inspection, the customer may request that the delivered goods be replaced with those corresponding to his purchase order within 24 hours of receipt. j.
9. The prices indicated on the site do not / include packaging and transportation. Transportation within ..................... is free. In case the goods are sent outside the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria, the customer should pay all customs and others. export-related fees.
IV. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE CLIENT
10. The customer has the opportunity to view and order the announced goods of QQ Natural. The colors of the photos and the actual product may not match.
11. The customer has the right to be informed about the status of his order.
12. The Client is fully responsible for the protection of his username and password, as well as for all actions performed by him or by a third party using the username and password. He is obliged to immediately notify the TRADER of any case of unauthorized access by using his username and password, as well as whenever there is a danger of such use.
13. The customer is obliged to pay the price of his order according to the announced method of payment.
14. Every user, regardless of whether he is a client of the TRADER is obliged when using the services:
• not to violate and respect the fundamental rights and freedoms of citizens and human rights, in accordance with the Constitution and the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria and the recognized international acts;
• not to harm the good name of another and not to call for a forced change of the constitutional order, to commit a crime, to violence against the person or to incite racial, national, ethnic or religious hatred;
• not to violate other people's property or non-property, absolute or relative rights and interests, such as property rights, intellectual property rights, etc .;
• to observe the Bulgarian legislation, the applicable foreign laws, the rules of morals and good manners and the Internet ethics when using the products provided by QQ Natural;
• to immediately notify the TRADER of any case of committed or discovered violation when using the provided services;
• not download, send, transmit, distribute or use in any way and do not make available to third parties software, computer programs, files, applications or other materials containing computer viruses, unauthorized remote control systems ("Trojan horses "), computer codes, or materials designed to interrupt, impede, disrupt, or restrict the normal functioning of computer hardware or software or telecommunications equipment or for the purpose of unauthorized intrusion into or access to foreign resources or software;
• not to commit malicious acts;
• to indemnify the TRADER and all third parties for all damages and lost profits, including any costs and paid attorney's fees, incurred as a result of claims from and / or paid compensations to third parties in connection with websites, hyperlinks, materials or information that the user has used, posted on the server, sent, distributed, made available to third parties or made available through QQ Natrual in violation of the law, these Terms, Good Morals or Internet ethics;
14a. The customer is obliged to indicate an accurate and valid telephone number, delivery address and e-mail address, to pay the price of the goods, to pay the delivery costs when it is not free and to provide access and opportunity to receive the goods. In the event that it is not explicitly stated that the delivery is free, it is considered remunerative.
V. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE TRADER
15. The TRADER does not have the obligation and the objective possibility to control the way in which the users use the provided services.
16. The TRADER has the right, but not the obligation, to store materials and information located on the server of QQ Natural.
17. The TRADER has the right at any time, without notifying the customer, when the latter uses the services in violation of these conditions, as well as at the discretion of the TRADER to terminate, suspend or change the services provided in connection with the use of the site.
The TRADER is not liable to consumers and third parties for damages and lost profits resulting from the termination, suspension, modification or limitation of services, deletion, modification, loss, inaccuracy, inaccuracy, or incompleteness of messages, materials or information transmitted, used, recorded or made available through the site.
17a. After receiving the payment, the TRADER undertakes to transfer to the customer the ownership of the goods ordered for purchase, to deliver the ordered goods on time, to check for technical condition each item before sending (if possible, without violates the integrity of the packaging).
18. The MERCHANT is not liable for damages caused to software, hardware or telecommunications equipment, or for loss of data resulting from materials or resources sought, downloaded or used in any way through the services provided. The advice, consultations or assistance provided by the specialists and employees of the TRADER in connection with the use of the services by the users does not give rise to any responsibility or obligations for the TRADER.
19 The TRADER has the right to collect and use information related to his customers, regardless of whether they are registered.
20. The information under the previous article can be used by the TRADER, except in case of explicit disagreement of the client, sent to the following e-mail address email@example.com. The TRADER collects and uses the information to improve the services offered. All purposes for which the TRADER will use the information will be in accordance with Bulgarian legislation, applicable international acts and good manners and in accordance with LPPD.
21. The TRADER is not responsible for non-fulfillment of its obligations under this contract in the event of circumstances that the TRADER did not foresee and was not obliged to foresee - including cases of accidental events, problems in the global Internet and in the provision of the services beyond the control of the TRADER.
22. The TRADER has the right to install cookies on the users' computers. Cookies are text files that are saved by the website on the user's hard drive and allow the recovery of information about the user, identifying and allowing tracking of his actions, the websites he visits, the hyperlinks he uses, the information he uses and records others.
VI. PERSONAL DATA
23 The TRADER guarantees to its customers the confidentiality of the provided information and personal data. The latter will not be used, provided or brought to the notice of third parties except in the cases and under the conditions specified in these General Terms and Conditions. The TRADER protects the personal data of the customer, which became known to him when filling in the electronic form for making a purchase application, and this obligation is waived in case the customer has provided incorrect data.
Subject to applicable law and the provisions of these General Terms, the TRADER may use the customer's personal data only for the purposes provided in the contract. Any other purposes for which the data is used will be in accordance with the Bulgarian legislation, the applicable international acts, the Internet ethics, the rules of morals and good manners.
23a The TRADER undertakes not to disclose any personal data about the client to third parties - government agencies, companies, individuals and others, except in cases where he has received the express written consent of the customer, the information is requested by government agencies or officials who under current law they are empowered to request and collect such information. The TRADER is obliged to provide the information by law.
24 The General Terms and Conditions may be changed at any time by the TRADER, who has the right to change the characteristics of the provided services and these General Terms and Conditions and on the basis of changes in the legislation. The TRADER undertakes to notify the customer of the changes in the General Terms and Conditions by publishing a notice of their changes in a prominent place on its website and giving them sufficient time to become acquainted with them. Within the given period, if the consumer does not declare that he rejects the changes, he is considered bound by them. In case the consumer declares within the given term that he does not agree with the changes, the TRADER has the right to immediately suspend or terminate the provision of services to the consumer.
25. “User / Customer” means anyone who has loaded the QQ Natural website on their computer.
26. "Order" means the selected goods and all other attributes related to the method of delivery and payment of the goods by the customer / consumer.
27. The QQ Natural online store is owned by the TRADER.
28. All disputes between the parties shall be settled in a spirit of understanding and good will. In the event that no agreement is reached, all unresolved disputes, including disputes arising out of or relating to its interpretation, invalidity, performance or termination, as well as disputes concerning the filling of gaps in the contract or its adaptation to new circumstances, shall be resolved by the competent court for registration of the TRADER, according to the Bulgarian legislation.